Saturday, September 20, 2014

Yeah, What??

I'd kill to kill to be inside!
Even though hell is my reside.
You disappear, like a paper napkin.
I'm so deeply fashioned,
With a sense of pride a..
Girl. Ashley.
Emily, Brittany,Sidney,
Mara, Sarah, My kidneys,
Are you kidding me?

I always wonder what my excuse,
Will excuse me from.
Afraid to try,
Frayed to die.
I am the one who lies.

On the bed,
Of ice,
Although ties,
Keep on the fuckin' edge!

Who will help me get there?
A place so near?
Who will help me get close,
To those, who so dare to close,
On open space which you reside??
So what if I try?
So what if we don't fucking understand?
I would love to die.

I would love to die!
Yet I am the one who lies.
The one alive.

Whats to sate, the fucking taste.
I like what I do,
What is it to you?

Can I be,
What you want from me?
Can I be good?
Mis...UNDERSTOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment