Saturday, July 26, 2014

Catalytic Converter Nerf Herder

A lot of things got in the way,
Try to make time to take away,
Breathing in the crystals,
Paint holes in my hands and feet,
Walkin' on the water, drinkin' all the wine,
Unknown they were tears of a prophet,
Emptied golden goblet, all cause was lost for a moment.

Parachute tablets, eat food and fuck like rabbits.
Don't get too angsty, watch the box that haunts the graves.
Don't ask question or misbehave.
We might label you terrorist,
As oil spills from your veins and slit wrists.
Listen to the pain buried deep in the sand.
Play the victim, insist on a system
where it's ok to chop off your hands!

Eager to be apart of industry,
When things go awry,
Bend those knees' and find your god.
Before death, all there was, was loss!

Parasitic ties keep a united criminal fan base.
Give me the quick acting hard hitting candied bandage.
I wanna sell my soul for another hit,
Never mind my purpose, never mind my drive.
I want something to fill me up with light.
The basis is strictly sadistic,
That's ok, I don't mind, I've never been so high!

A lot of things got in the way,
Try to make time to take it all away,
Breathed in the crystals,
Heavy handed pistol,
Where am I supposed to exist?
In between the seams of a drunken fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment