Thursday, July 24, 2014

Visions

I know I will see you again.
Like two sparks of light,
Burst from the same plane,
and in the night,
we will stumble around the room,
Looking for me, and you.

Home, not a place but a choice.
Anywhere there is space for two,
In the vastness of time,
I'll be there holding a sign,
For me and for you.
The stars will align.

I know I will see you again.
It was something you said.
It hasn't even been a week,
and I already have feelings of need.
Never goodbye, but I'll see you around.
Around the bend.

There's a place where we had met,
Before Earth was our set.
It was staged light years behind us,
And centuries ahead.
A hand guiding two brave souls,
Brought to the dirt with scars of Hell.
With peace and love as our bindings,
There was never a place worth hiding.

Maybe we can show our people,
How to be free.
Maybe we can encourage the world,
That there's more to life than greed.
There's more to life than struggle,
It's our future as it always has been.
If we lose sight this time,
We can always start again.
From our heads to our hearts end.
Like we have done at the edge of beginning,
I know I will see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment