Friday, July 25, 2014

Fact Based Fiction, Slick Friction

Put the soap in a box.
Clean out your drums,
Listen hard, alert fox.
Rat tunnel in my intestine,
Who to trust to distribute justice.

I heard that blame is a common first name.
Last letter on a page, burned at the stake.
Who to trust to erase all the pain of memory.
Walking down the lanes, I remebered where empty.

Rotting in the cellar, skeletons antiseptic.
Can't get sick from digested bones,
Better get quick with a finger,
Grab a phone, and let go of the trigger.

Area code six six six,
Screaming demon needs to get his fix.
Age is no question, clock says molested.
Little did we know that most kill to just be accepted.
Let the blood flow as your ego gets rejected.

Daggers leave a foaming mouth,
As anger fills the basin of no return.
Waves of doubt clash on the bridge, burnt.
People versus people till ignorance is spread equal.
Who do we trust to herd the sheep?
I don't even trust the Jesus who walks on my dreams.

Plagued education, my minds' on vacation,
Leave your message at the beep, cut the chord, hear the screams.
Who do we trust? Suck in those guts, oh boy ain't I pretty enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment