Saturday, August 2, 2014

Up Against the Ropes (We're Already Dead!)

Pitty pot, you got lost receiving props.
Who is my mom, and where is my pops?
Who gave authorities legal cause
To search and destroy my scheming plot

Trickle effect, gave birth to a reject
Who tries to make sense with a piece of wood
and a Pen. What is his defect, I seem to recollect
His eclectic sense of emergency.
It's tied deeply to his wounds,
Scars he earned in the womb.

Piss on the poor, smoke all the drugs,
We are immune to death from above.
Satanic hopes, and angelic flaws,
Dig in deep, and wait for the pause.

Spread the race thick,
Till the lines of the earth are laced with
The scum of our genetic basis.
Eat till you puke, kill and abuse,
The lessons of society,
I hold em' tight against the light
Till they lose sight of me.
Covered in shit, Oh "God All Mighty".

We got a long way to go,
We got a long way to go,
I hope you know what really grows
Underneath your feet,
Through the slick of your soles,
Through the rips in your rolls.
Hold onto that rope, tight around a neck, choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment