Friday, August 15, 2014

Hannibal Lecter's Last Letter of Lecture

Contorted corpses lip less,
Stinkin' like horse shit in my basement.
Last saw light beamin' off a spaceship,
Fuck your words! Complacent and ancient sanctions.

Essential prevention to the industry,
Hypo-critic, faux generic, meticulytes,
Stitch your face shut, gettin' high on satellites!

Awkward proposal of ingenuity,
Skinless and limbless, you look so pathetic,
Aggressive, suggestive, you're like a diarrhetic!

Got a fat lip from callin' all the shots.
Got a lot of piss to twist and turn the knobs.
Got sick from an insistent slobbing twat,
Well guess what, I like to freeze.
Gonna burn the bridge anyway I please!

I heard that the pickens are easy,
So ripe I get hyped just with the thought,
So steer clear of the knee's before she see's me,
Got a lot to say but I'll stop, I'll stop and relay!
Birds and the bee's sure do love to play!

Get your hands off my hands,
But please please me ma'am!
Get your back back on the bed,
Love it when you smile as your legs spread!

Curtain call, takin' off my overalls!
Raped for my crops by non stop big wigs,
Felt so great, couldn't even keep my dick stiff.
Holy shit, give me a break.
Where's the love and hate, where's my escape?
Shock value is all I got, as the sheep herd
to the killing plots!

No comments:

Post a Comment