Friday, August 8, 2014

Ah, Chloroform, My Favorite Cologne

I fall to depths of descension
Clawing forth through deaths dimension
Awkward mannequins, desperate for attention
But I, know that time, is the master here.
Skin peels as the smoke clears.

The crown has an overbearing smell,
Thick with thorns and blood,
Boils thick resentment, makes me sick, acceptance.
Who were you when we left it for dead,
Just like the evidence that slept on your bed.

Never had the pleasure of cutting deep into the skin.
Musing a smile as each breath takes its' toll.
Guess consistency can cause a seizure in the prophecy,
Guess there's no harm in bending your arms, gritting my teeth
at the sounding alarms.

Wrenched open your chest, to see what's inside.
To my surprise, I felt the beating of something alive.
It was hard to uncover, buried in lies, but what I liked most,
Is the fact that it was quite cold.

Cliche organs, mindless orphans, failed abortions.
Life is a funny thing to cling onto, when everyone around you,
Wants what you have, I am guilty, I am.

Frenzied with lust, drink till unconscious.
Let me break my own hands, took what I wanted,
Regardless of right and wrong, I see black and white.
I fucked away my trophy wife, I licked my lips
At the slightest sight of healthy hips.

Bury the stranger, avoid all the danger, let out your anger.
Gentle one, it's ok to feel, don't go numb.
Quite one, it's ok to scream, don't you worry about a thing.
Bury the stranger, become a god, avoid the danger of playing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment