Friday, August 22, 2014

Molotov Holocaust

Prison pistol head banger,
Got wet starring off a cliff hanger
Got wads of cash to wipe my ass with,
Look in the trash for my stash of dime bag bitches.
Got told twice, woke up glad with the stitches!

Oh my god what a concept,
I bit the hand that had the best chemicals,
Now I trail off the edge with sawed off testicles,
Jokes made, don't make quick with the spectacles.

I jumped first, gun in hand, made demands.
At first glance everything seemed irrational,
To no surprise, my demise came quite fashionable.

Left over scab picked to bleed just to see what it feels like to me!
Unbeknownst pain was a pleasure, clever endeavors of pulling levers,
I lap up the blood with my bittersweet tongue, at least that's what I'm told!
Black out knight, boiling pot scolds. Empty bottle, hollow shell, what the hell!
Backed out fights, spoiling bought golds. Empty bottle, hollow shell, what the hell!

Time an irrelevancy, sifting through muddled piss.
God what I'd give to get a whiff of justice.
Doesn't seem to be a thing I can achieve,
Hallway screams of bruising and shattered teeth,
Can't believe I could even stay asleep,
As the stains creep along the walls!

Got caught making love again,
I've never felt so upset,
I never wanted to smell the sweat,
The noises play but make no sense!
Got caught making love again,
I've never felt so upset,
The noises play but make no sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment