Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ultima

I can feel the change.
My body, displaced.
To the edge of reason,
Outside the human race.

A calling out
(Yes we know, You must go)
I'm falling down
(Take the task, You're the hand)
Persistent shroud
(Golden Now, Through the clouds)

All perception known,
Replaced with spacious tones.
Peers of gas and density,
Held tight by law of gravity.

Omnipotent aura,
Culling ties of dimensional rights,
Body shed, but my mind expanding.
All thoughts lost, transcending.

To and fro,
No where to go.
Or at least none
That I recognize,
Disbelief as I blink new eyes.
Swirling blackness,
Hot breath slashes,
Through new lungs,
Deranged with madness,
It's happened,
It's happened!

Begging for breath,
I look around,
Only to find,
A broken state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment