Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Was Wrong, All Along.

Walk into the pharmacy,
Take my throne upon a porcelain toilet seat.
Would you remember me?

Doubt pours down my mouth,
Disabled spine, lustful concubine.
Shedding weight like I'm diseased,
Who has needs besides these prescription dreams.

The great itch,
It races down my arms,
Onto my stomach,
And across my back.
Thank god I can forget living,
And just relax.

Pacify, holster your gun.
No need for a repeat rerun.
Numb. Numb. Oh well,
Washed up, over done.
Whats' the cost,
I'm a sinner!
So much for loss,
Am I the grand prize winner??

Severance!
Honestly, honesty is no excuse.
What would it be like if we never met?

Say your goodbyes,
I'm craving delusion.
Does that coincide with my current seclusion?

Why! Do I, care at all?
How, can I, be there,
Why won't you care either?

What will you make of me,
Will I be peacefully sleeping?
What will you make of me,
Will I be haunting your thoughts,
A parasite of what I was?

Would you remember me?
Would you remember me?
Took apart my own form,
Pieced it back together,
More monster than before,
More monster than words could justly perform.

1 comment: