Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Praying Mantis

Sever the ties,
Kingdom of lies,
Come to live a life I despise.

Salt the wound,
Black and blue bruises,
Sink this ship of quicksand decisions,
Lift up the skin, insert chip incision.

Is it best to have a heavy head and an empty heart?
Loaded with lead, ego on point by a check mark.

Laugh at the broken, pompous hoarding thugs.
Getting off by tricks and cheap tugs.
I can have anything my wallet agrees to,
Green colored keys, may they beseech you.
Poison concepts dropped by a hat.
Gotta have it all, we call it the diplomat.

I know you know something is wrong.
But we openly play along, praying one day
For a savior named God.

Pacifist, you make me sick!
Apathy and ignorance.
Pacifist, raise your fist,
Shove it in your mouth and bite down.

No comments:

Post a Comment