Thursday, October 16, 2014

Calypso (I Don't Think So)

Deep dark crater,
Festering foreign feelings.
Hallucinogenic,
Below what I used to know,
Oceanic, super massive,
Expansive static.

Extraterrestrial,
Giant gas, swirling mass.
Engaged acidic gasp.

Pierced the icy crust,
Incapable of remembrance,
To what I once was.

Hum of home licking the back of my frontal lobe.
Twisted by the visions,
Held inside the water.
Temperature, unstable,
Calculate point, unable.

Mother planet made of rings,
Dancing around bringing a sting,
Aquatic eye, ultraviolet light.

(Don't go too far, Don't forget who you are)
A taste for blood coursing through me
(Eat but live well, Caged again alien)
A taste for death, ever consuming!
Festering foreign feelings ever looming,
Ever looming closer, no closure!

Stealth like priority,
Screaming beacon,
Searching for movement,
Gotta eat, can't lose it.

Kill or be killed,
Orbiting still,
Kill or be killed,
Nature of the living,
Breathe, break, sustain, take.
Fight, flight, stay awake.

Orbiting still,
Kill or be killed...
A taste for blood,
What I once was, was..?
A taste for blood,
Never looking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment