Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sweatin' Off an Itch Laced With the Stitches, Idle Hands and Flipped Switches.

Back burning pages,
From my Max Bemis bible.
Torn and turned into stages,
As I climb and slip single file.

Stricken to the edge,
As I filter for a choice.
So what is in store?

It's a plain to see thing,
But I plainly can't believe it to be,
So easily in front of me.

Stuck out my tongue when the wedding bells rung,
Tried not to care, but when fair is fair,
I was raped bare by the truth of it.
Wouldn't dare to make an excuse or run from it.

I'll always come back,
Standing in the same spot feels so reassuring.
I'll always come back,
Stagnancy has a reputable feeling.

Omnipotent,
So insistent,
Clawing at my brain, up the wall, down the drain.
What can I do to fix,
What can I do to be apart of this?

Drag me out by my teeth,
I just don't have time to try to feel inclined anymore.
Drag me out while I'm down on my knee's if the need arises,
Nothing else could take me by surprise, even if you tried.
Even if you tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment