Friday, November 7, 2014

By Candle Light...

Fitting the fringe,
Tasting black, insomniac.
When you talk big, you get hit back fast!

Lightning lies to split the ties,
Bowling bubbles stir the rubble,
It's a must to muster up the confidence,
As evidence suggests, an imprint of the excess!
Piling bodies in hotel lobbies,
Everyone can digest the mess of success!

Bit by bit, the increments incriminate,
Suffocate, supplicate, no need to be afraid!
Witnesses out the door, wonder what they're put there for,
A hint of inclination, I settle for indignation.

Oil tankards, and doorbells.
Someone says a question,
"I smell repetitious suggestion,
Who's the culprit at apprehension?"

Raising my fist, I let er' rip!
One two, three four,
A pounding at the door!
My heart out of my chest,
Unimpressed but fully suppressed,
Who the fuck made these cuffs so tight?
Finish our drinks and call it a night.

Gave it all to you,
Ghost of my dreams.
Light of the sky,
Let's me live at night,
But by daybreak I die!

Gave it all to you,
Ghost of my dreams,
Ripper of seems,
Ender to all things!

Gave it all to you,
Ghost.. Host..
Being that no one knows..

No comments:

Post a Comment