Thursday, November 27, 2014

To Say Danger Is a Step Too Soon.. Where are you?

Let it change you, the embrace of an impending doom.
The shock waves alone, will encase your brittle bones.
Let it change you, let it change you.

To be honest is to be vulnerable,
I heard on a non sensible version,
A perversion of her,
Unheard.

To test the will of time,
Is to simply fall behind,
A sentimental demon,
A wish to spread a line to hide behind,
So thin,
Where do we even begin?

As I stand here,
Unclear, are the things I hold near.
Window panes bring my disdain,
As a wish to contain,
The evil haunting my fragile brain,
Spits an image so clear.

You chose, you take a chance,
I'll be here on a relapse.
If you so chose to elapse this side of awakened senses,
Then may I pretend that the time spent has surpassed us,
A chance I would never forgive us for,
A slight knock at the door.
What were we put here for.

Do I do what I chose to?
Do I melt between the bonds?
Do I do what I'm used to?
Running away, too afraid to stay,
Do I run or stay?

Will you tell me?
Will let me believe that this thing is alive,
Or am I meant to die,
Alone?
Alone? This time.

No comments:

Post a Comment