Thursday, November 27, 2014

To Today, and Forever Always Afraid, of the Way You Pretend to Take Me Away

What can I do to be,
Someone you need?
Do I have to get on my knee's,
Begging please,
Please don't leave me.

I have never met someone who can hold,
So much control over me,
Easily, I used to fuck anyone that I wanted,
Now I'm haunted, by the thought of a touch,
Or anyone, other than you.
What am I supposed to do?

I can't pretend, every day is torture.
Every minute a miniature aborture,
I can see it, slipping through my hands.
In demand, but not something I can have.

Postpartum, only welcome due to circumstance,
Well here I am. You can have my whole being,
If that is what you are feeling.
Do you feel me, am I interesting enough, for you?

Through the thickest black!
You put the attack, on hold.
But I, Tend not to hold back,
Not even a second chance to relapse,
Perhaps, he will forget.
How could I pretend, to put an end,
To the caving of my chest?
Hanging hard on the cusp of every breath.

I've got my mind set on seeing you,
I've got my mind set on the truth,
Will you run or stray away from me?
Will you run or stay with me?
Just lay with me, baby please believe that I won't leave,
it all.
To you.

I guess I will see, as the end and beginning,
Start to coincide, Will I live or die through
This monstrous tide? Is it my time?
Is it right, is it wrong?
Where do I even belong? Am I coming on a tad too strong,
Or just simply not enough?
Enough.

I can taste the buzz of the lift,
Got a loaded gun in a sinking ship.
I can taste the buzz of the lift,
As it starts to shoot sharp pains through my hips.
Through sealed lips, I wont give it a moment to explode,
Seven years of letting go. No one else will know.

I can taste the buzz of the lift,
As my lips switch to shift.
Got a loaded gun in a sinking ship,
I can taste the buzz, but,
I can tell this is it.
As I hit the edge of my limits.

So here's to today, and forever always afraid,
Of the way you pretend to take me away.
Take me away.
Take me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment